Bushwrapz Warranty Information
BushWrapz is proud of the quality of the paint protection films it supplies and backs all its films with a warranty against manufacturing defects.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects in the films such as fading, colour change, cracking, bubbling or delamination.
Without limitation, the warranty does not cover:
- I understand that while BushWrapz films are designed not to remove paint from vehicles, we cannot guarantee that the removal of the film will not damage paintwork. We recommend that you do not install PPF on any vehicle where the integrity of the paintwork has been compromised, for example resprayed paintwork or touch ups. I understand that I must make my own assessment regarding the integrity of the vehicle’s paintwork and the suitability of the film for the vehicle. I accept all risk relating to damage to the vehicle’s paintwork caused by the film and release BushWrapz from all liability in this regard.
- films installed on vehicles used for commercial or professional activities or marine installations.
The warranty is available to the original purchaser of the film only and is not transferable to any other person.
Different films have different warranty periods:
- BushWrapz Cape – 1 year warranty period
- BushWrapz Advance – 5 year warranty period
- BushWrapz Pro – 10 year warranty period
All warranty periods commence on the date the film is purchased from BushWrapz.
Warranty Claim Process
- within 30 days of discovering the defect, send us photos of the vehicle and any information that you can provide regarding the defect using the contact details set out below;
- leave the film on the vehicle until we have processed your warranty claim;
- if requested, send us a sample of the film at your cost; and
- if requested, provide purchase and installation records, evidence of vehicle usage and other records that we may reasonably require to establish warranty coverage.
We will send you a replacement film at our cost (including shipping and handling) for any defective film covered by the warranty.
Without limitation, we will not be responsible under the warranty for:
- any costs involved with the warranty claim process, including costs involved in submitting the warranty claim or any requested information or documents;
- any costs involved with the original installation of the defective film;
- any costs involved with removing any defective film or installing any replacement film;
- any costs involved with repairing any damage caused by the removal of any defective film;
- any loss or claim arising out of loss of use of the vehicle or loss of vehicle value.
Other Conditions, Rights and Remedies
Nothing in this warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or remedy implied by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
Our Contact Details
This warranty is given by:
3a/17 Tile Street
Wacol Queensland 4072
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.