BushWrapz Kit - To suit Toyota 79 Series Single Cab
Easy to install templates to suit Toyota 79 Series Single Cab (2010 - Present)
Tackle the off-road tracks with no fear! BushWrapz is an optically clear protective film (PPF) with super high impact and scratch resistance, designed to protect your paintwork from pinstripes.
All of our kits are templated and computer cut specifically for your model of vehicle, allowing for easy DIY Install
BushWrapz is now available in two different types of film options. Choose the best film that suits your needs!
Designed to hit the tracks of Cape York, this kit is an affordable option for any upcoming trip! BushWrapz Cape comes with a one year warranty and can be left on the vehicle for up to 2 years.
BushWrapz Advance are the same templates, just cut out of a longer lasting film that comes with a 5 year warranty. Increased self healing properties and tear resistance means it's perfect for those who 4WD often!
- 2 x Fenders
- 2 x Front Doors
- 2 x Rear Quarters
*Refer to illustration for exact panel coverage*
Included in the Kit:
- Paint Protection Film cut to fit Toyota 79 Series Single Cab (2010 - Present)
- Slick Slip PPF Installation Concentrated Solution
- Application Squeegee
- After purchase, you will receive a link to extensive video instructions on how to install BushWrapz on your vehicle. Each model has its own videos with panel by panel instruction
What you need at home:
- 1L Spray bottle
- Lint free cloth
- Clay Bar
- All templates are designed with clearance from all obstructions (eg. door handle, indicator) allowing for ease of install.
- All templates are designed off stock models. If you have additional modifications on your vehicle, we recommend you remove them for easier installation. If you can not, we have included instructional videos on how to modify and trim our templates.
*The film is designed to be installed wet like window tint. You will be required to mix your own slip solution using soap and water. Installation is a one person job, however it is recommended that you have someone to assist you initially lay the film*
Wouldn't own a fourby without this stuff now. Got it on the missus 200 as well. Advance is easier to put on than the cape stuff, but both still work well.
Went for Bushwrapz because it is the most affordable PPF I have found. Impressed with the coverage and easy to fit. Beats paying thousands for a shop to do it.
Just be careful that you get rid of all the bubbles when install it, I had a couple white bubbles left over after it dried. I emailed them about it and they just said to pick it with a pin which worked pretty good.
Plenty of my mates have this and swear by it. I got the advance option as soon as they released it as I wanted something to last longer than the 2 year one. Way more scratch resistant than my mates, definitely worth the extra coin.