BushWrapz Kit - To Suit Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Dual Cab
Easy to install templates to suit Toyota 79 Series Dual Cab (2010 - Present)
Tackle the off-road tracks with no fear! BushWrapz is an optically clear protective film (PPF), designed to protect your paintwork from pinstripes.
All of our kits are templated and computer cut specifically for your model of vehicle. DIY Style templates stop 3-5mm short of all edges and obstructions (eg Badge or door handle), allowing for easy install. Where the curvature of the panel is too great and complex for a DIY-er, some edges may be reduced further. See product images for details on your model.
BushWrapz is available in two different types of film options. Choose the best film that suits your needs!
Designed to hit the tracks of Cape York, BushWrapz Cape is an entry level Protection Film that comes with a one year warranty and can be left on the vehicle for up to 2 years. This film is designed to be a sacrificial layer for your paintwork. Upgrade to Advance for better scratch resistance and longevity.
The same easy to install templates, just cut from a more durable Paint Protection Film. Advance comes with a 5 year warranty and has greatly increased self healing properties and tear resistance. Perfect means for those who 4WD often and want to leave the film on between trips.
- All templates are designed off stock models. If you have additional modifications on your vehicle, we recommend you remove them for easier installation. If you can not, we have included instructional videos on how to modify and trim our templates.
- The film is designed to be put on wet. You will be required to dilute the solution provided, to make your own slip solution.
- Installation is a one person job, however it is recommended that you have someone to assist you initially lay the film.
- 2 x Fenders
- 2 x Front Doors
- 2x Rear Doors
- 2 x Rear Quarters
*Refer to illustration for exact panel coverage*
Included in the Kit:
- Paint Protection Film cut to fit Toyota 79 Series Dual Cab (2010 - Present)
- Slick Slip PPF Installation Concentrated Solution
- Application Squeegee
- After purchase, you will receive a link to extensive video instructions on how to install BushWrapz on your vehicle. Each model has its own videos with panel by panel instruction
What you need at home:
- 1L Spray bottle
- Lint free cloth
- Clay Bar
seems weird to not cover the flares or bonnet
Very easy process to order and a great very easy product to install and protect the vehicle.
Didn't think this would work as well as it did. Bloody tough stuff for such thin material! Go for advance if you can afford it, well worth the money.
Just wish there was an option for the bonnet
The front guard top piece is pretty hard to install. I watched the videos that come with it and finally got it down. Used hot water to help get the material to stretch on the other side and it made it heaps better.
There are a heap of cut outs because of the badges, but not too hard to install. The panels are also all in two pieces which make it easier. Just make sure you have enough soap in the water or it's too grippy.
Quick, pro-active response from the customer service team. The girls were super-responsive with all my queries. Way easier to put on then I thought.
Templates are excellent, fits well. I was just hoping if there could be similar product for the bonnet.
The front guard top piece is pretty hard to install. Then I watched the videos that come with it and finally got it down. Good product!
Great instruction videos, made it easy to install. Keen to put it to the test