BushWrapz Kit - To suit Isuzu Dmax
Easy to install templates to suit Isuzu DMAX Dual Cab (2012- Early 2020)
Tackle the off-road tracks with no fear. BushWrapz is an optically clear protective film with super high impact and scratch resistance plus includes a 1 year warranty. 4WD tried and tested!
BushWrapz DIY kits are a temporary Paint Protection Film (PPF), templated and computer cut for the best 4WD models here in Australia!
BushWrapz offers an almost invisible sacrificial barrier to your paintwork. The BushWrapz templates are designed to protect the highest impact areas of your vehicle.
BushWrapz is now available in two different types of film options. Choose the best film that suits your needs!
Designed to hit the tracks of Cape York, this kit is an affordable option for any upcoming trip! BushWrapz Cape comes with a one year warranty and can be left on the vehicle for up to 2 years.
BushWrapz Advance are the same templates, just cut out of a longer lasting film that comes with a 5 year warranty. Perfect for those who 4WD often!
- 2 x Fenders
- 2 x Front Doors
- 2 x Rear Doors
- OPTIONAL: Style Side Tub
*Refer to illustration for exact panel coverage*
*These templates will also fit all LS models from 2012 - 2020. You will however need to remove the “LS” badge on the front doors*
Included in the Kit:
- Paint Protection Film cut to fit Isuzu DMAX Dual Cab 2012 - 2020
- Application Squeegee
- After purchase, you will receive a link to extensive video instructions on how to install BushWrapz on your vehicle. Each model has its own videos with panel by panel instruction
What you need at home:
- 1L Spray bottle
- Johnson Baby shampoo or liquid soap
- Lint free cloth
- Clay Bar
- All templates are designed with clearance from all obstructions (eg. door handle, indicator) allowing for ease of install.
- All templates are designed off stock models. If you have additional modifications on your vehicle, we recommend you remove them for easier installation. If you can not, we have included instructional videos on how to modify and trim our templates.
*The film is designed to be installed wet like window tint. You will be required to mix your own slip solution using soap and water. Installation is a one person job, however it is recommended that you have someone to assist you initially lay the film*