BushWrapz Kit - To Suit Isuzu Dmax Dual Cab (2012- Early 2020)
Easy to install templates to suit Isuzu DMAX Dual Cab (2012- Early 2020)
Tackle the off-road tracks with no fear! BushWrapz is an optically clear protective film (PPF), designed to protect your paintwork from pinstripes.
All of our kits are templated and computer cut specifically for your model of vehicle. DIY Style templates stop 3-5mm short of all edges and obstructions (eg Badge or door handle), allowing for easy install. Where the curvature of the panel is too great and complex for a DIY-er, some edges may be reduced further. See product images for details on your model.
BushWrapz is available in two different types of film options. Choose the best film that suits your needs!
Designed to hit the tracks of Cape York, BushWrapz Cape is an entry level Protection Film that comes with a one year warranty and can be left on the vehicle for up to 2 years. This film is designed to be a sacrificial layer for your paintwork. Upgrade to Advance for better scratch resistance and longevity.
The same easy to install templates, just cut from a more durable Paint Protection Film. Advance comes with a 5 year warranty and has greatly increased self healing properties and tear resistance. Perfect means for those who 4WD often and want to leave the film on between trips.
- All templates are designed off stock models. If you have additional modifications on your vehicle, we recommend you remove them for easier installation. If you can not, we have included instructional videos on how to modify and trim our templates.
- The film is designed to be put on wet. You will be required to dilute the solution provided, to make your own slip solution.
- Installation is a one person job, however it is recommended that you have someone to assist you initially lay the film.
- 2 x Fenders
- 2 x Front Doors
- 2 x Rear Doors
- OPTIONAL: Style Side Tub
*Refer to illustration for exact panel coverage*
*These templates will also fit all LS models from 2012 - 2020. You will however need to remove the “LS” badge on the front doors*
Included in the Kit:
- Paint Protection Film cut to fit Isuzu DMAX Dual Cab (2012- Early 2020)
- Slick Slip PPF Installation Concentrated Solution
- Application Squeegee
- After purchase, you will receive a link to extensive video instructions on how to install BushWrapz on your vehicle. Each model has its own videos with panel by panel instruction
What you need at home:
- 1L Spray bottle
- Lint free cloth
- Clay Bar
The tutorials were great. I started with the passenger door panels and moved to the fender. Which wasn't as easy. Given the curves of the dmax it didn't seem to fit as well and I had to make a cut near the headlight. I have a snorkel on the driver's side and followed the template instructions. However this didn't work and the cut out was too large and unable to be salvaged. I can only put it down to the DMax curves. I managed to fit 5 out of the 6 panels provided and would recommend removing the snorkel rather than the template option.
Had this on for 3 months, finally just took it off-road. I wasn't sure it would work but thought it was worth the shot. I have the advance one on my Dmax and it held up way better than I expected. My mirrors are scratched up but the paintwork is totally scratch free. Worth a try!
Great product for my ute! My work requires me to travel on the off-road regularly. I used to be constantly concerned about my paintwork. But not anymore! Glad to know my car is protected with something tough enough to stop chips and scratches. Thanks guys