BushWrapz Kit - To suit Toyota N80 Hilux
Easy to install templates to suit Toyota N80 Hilux Dual Cab (2015-Present. Fits Models SR and SR5)
Tackle the off-road tracks with no fear! BushWrapz is an optically clear protective film (PPF) with super high impact and scratch resistance, designed to protect your paintwork from pinstripes.
All of our kits are templated and computer cut specifically for your model of vehicle, allowing for easy DIY Install
BushWrapz is now available in two different types of film options. Choose the best film that suits your needs!
Designed to hit the tracks of Cape York, this kit is an affordable option for any upcoming trip! BushWrapz Cape comes with a one year warranty and can be left on the vehicle for up to 2 years.
BushWrapz Advance are the same templates, just cut out of a longer lasting film that comes with a 5 year warranty. Increased self healing properties and tear resistance means it's perfect for those who 4WD often!
- 2 x Fenders
- 2 x Front Doors
- 2 x Rear Doors
- OPTIONAL: Style Side Tub
*Refer to illustration for exact panel coverage*
Included in the Kit:
- Paint Protection Film cut to fit Toyota N80 Hilux Dual Cab (2015-Present. Fits Models SR and SR5)
- Slick Slip PPF Installation Concentrated Solution
- Application Squeegee
- After purchase, you will receive a link to extensive video instructions on how to install BushWrapz on your vehicle. Each model has its own videos with panel by panel instruction
What you need at home:
- 1L Spray bottle
- Lint free cloth
- Clay Bar
- All templates are designed with clearance from all obstructions (eg. door handle, indicator) allowing for ease of install.
- All templates are designed off stock models. If you have additional modifications on your vehicle, we recommend you remove them for easier installation. If you can not, we have included instructional videos on how to modify and trim our templates.
*The film is designed to be installed wet like window tint. You will be required to mix your own slip solution using the Slick Slip Solution.
Please note: This is a concentrated solution and requires you to mix it with 1L of water before installation.
Installation is a one person job, however it is recommended that you have someone to assist you initially lay the film*
Super smart the way the badges and handles are cut out. Doors were super easy to lay. The front guard was hard to get down, I had to look at the video a few times before I could understand how to stretch it out. Thanks for the videos, I don't think I would have been able to do it without them.
I have the Advance film on my car because I don't want to redo it every 2 years. Took it to LCM and it worked a treat. Mirrors and skirts are scratched up but the film still looks mint. No brainer for a black car!
It is really a game changer. I just need to wash it and put it in the sun. Cant even tell youve been on a track for your last trip.
So much easier to clean and saves the paint big time. I used to be constantly worried about the paint of my car and unavoidable scratches. But not anymore now. The film quality is excellent, durable and tough to protect my car.
This is actually my favourite mod. Black cars are a nightmare to maintain and this has made life so much easier and I have't even taken it bush yet haha
Easy once you get the hang of it. use the soap and make sure you dont do it in the sun