BushWrapz Kit - To suit Toyota 76 Series
Easy to install templates to suit Toyota 76 Series Land Cruiser (2010- Present)
Tackle the off-road tracks with no fear! BushWrapz is an optically clear protective film (PPF) with super high impact and scratch resistance, designed to protect your paintwork from pinstripes.
All of our kits are templated and computer cut specifically for your model of vehicle, allowing for easy DIY Install
BushWrapz is now available in two different types of film options. Choose the best film that suits your needs!
Designed to hit the tracks of Cape York, this kit is an affordable option for any upcoming trip! BushWrapz Cape comes with a one year warranty and can be left on the vehicle for up to 2 years.
BushWrapz Advance are the same templates, just cut out of a longer lasting film that comes with a 5 year warranty. Increased self healing properties and tear resistance means it's perfect for those who 4WD often!
- 2 x Fenders
- 2 x Front Doors
- 2 x Rear Doors
- 2 X Rear Quarters
*Refer to illustration for exact panel coverage*
Included in the Kit:
- Paint Protection Film cut to fit Toyota 76 Series Land Cruiser (2010- Present)
- Slick Slip PPF Installation Concentrated Solution
- Application Squeegee
- After purchase, you will receive a link to extensive video instructions on how to install BushWrapz on your vehicle. Each model has its own videos with panel by panel instruction
What you need at home:
- 1L Spray bottle
- Lint free cloth
- Clay Bar
- All templates are designed with clearance from all obstructions (eg. door handle, indicator) allowing for ease of install.
- All templates are designed off stock models. If you have additional modifications on your vehicle, we recommend you remove them for easier installation. If you can not, we have included instructional videos on how to modify and trim our templates.
*The film is designed to be installed wet like window tint. You will be required to mix your own slip solution using the Slick Slip Solution.
Please note: This is a concentrated solution and requires you to mix it with 1L of water before installation.
Installation is a one person job, however it is recommended that you have someone to assist you initially lay the film*
Can't even see the templates on graphite! Love the shine thanks girls!
I got a fair bit of dirt in my install. Girls helped me with some feedback and have ordered 2 replacement panels to give it another try. Great customer service thanks guys
Way easier to put on then I thought. Great customer service, the girls where super responsive with questions I had about fitting the wrap!
Man this stuff is good. I was a bit of a skeptic but no way I would have a 4wd without it now