BushWrapz Kit - To suit Ford PX2/PX3 Ranger
Easy to install templates to suit Ford PX2-PX3 Ranger Dual Cab (2015 - 2018)
Tackle the off-road tracks with no fear! BushWrapz is an optically clear protective film (PPF) with super high impact and scratch resistance, designed to protect your paintwork from pinstripes.
All of our kits are templated and computer cut specifically for your model of vehicle, allowing for easy DIY Install
BushWrapz is now available in two different types of film options. Choose the best film that suits your needs!
Designed to hit the tracks of Cape York, this kit is an affordable option for any upcoming trip! BushWrapz Cape comes with a one year warranty and can be left on the vehicle for up to 2 years.
BushWrapz Advance are the same templates, just cut out of a longer lasting film that comes with a 5 year warranty. Increased self healing properties and tear resistance means it's perfect for those who 4WD often!
- 2 x Fenders
- 2 x Front Doors
- 2 x Rear Doors
- OPTIONAL: Style Side Tub
*Refer to illustration for exact panel coverage*
Included in the Kit:
- Paint Protection Film cut to fit Ford PX2-PX3 Ranger Dual Cab (2015 - 2018)
- Slick Slip PPF Installation Concentrated Solution
- Application Squeegee
- After purchase, you will receive a link to extensive video instructions on how to install BushWrapz on your vehicle. Each model has its own videos with panel by panel instruction
What you need at home:
- 1L Spray bottle
- Lint free cloth
- Clay Bar
- All templates are designed with clearance from all obstructions (eg. door handle, indicator) allowing for ease of install.
- All templates are designed off stock models. If you have additional modifications on your vehicle, we recommend you remove them for easier installation. If you can not, we have included instructional videos on how to modify and trim our templates.
*The film is designed to be installed wet like window tint. You will be required to mix your own slip solution using the Slick Slip Solution.
Please note: This is a concentrated solution and requires you to mix it with 1L of water before installation.
Installation is a one person job, however it is recommended that you have someone to assist you initially lay the film*
Material is thicker than I thought. Someone opened their door on my car today, did damage the film is a small spot but you can see it didn't get the paint.
I have had this for almost 6 months now and it's still going strong. Looks like the film is a bit damaged when you first come back from a trip but after washing it and being in the sun for a day comes out looking clean.
My missus has this on her Merc bumper so thought I would try it for my ranger. Easy enough to install just get someone to help you lay the panels.
Wish there were some bonnet protection options. Loving it on the rest of the car. Super easy to clean and can't even see the templates.
Worth the money! I made my own DIY type magnets before finding these girls, they were scratching up the paint so as soon as I saw this I wanted to give it a shot. Have been out multiple times now and no damage to the film. Surprisingly tough for some thin plastic.
Doors were super easy to fit. Guards where a little harder because I tried to trim around my flares. Would be good if they have more options for accessories in the future. Looks great though, good idea guys!