BushWrapz Kit - To Suit Ford Ranger Raptor
Easy to install templates to suit Ford Ranger Raptor
Tackle the off-road tracks with no fear! BushWrapz is an optically clear protective film (PPF), designed to protect your paintwork from pinstripes.
All of our kits are templated and computer cut specifically for your model of vehicle. DIY Style templates stop 3-5mm short of all edges and obstructions (eg Badge or door handle), allowing for easy install. Where the curvature of the panel is too great and complex for a DIY-er, some edges may be reduced further. See product images for details on your model.
BushWrapz is available in two different types of film options. Choose the best film that suits your needs!
Designed to hit the tracks of Cape York, BushWrapz Cape is an entry level Protection Film that comes with a one year warranty and can be left on the vehicle for up to 2 years. This film is designed to be a sacrificial layer for your paintwork. Upgrade to Advance for better scratch resistance and longevity.
The same easy to install templates, just cut from a more durable Paint Protection Film. Advance comes with a 5 year warranty and has greatly increased self healing properties and tear resistance. Perfect means for those who 4WD often and want to leave the film on between trips.
- All templates are designed off stock models. If you have additional modifications on your vehicle, we recommend you remove them for easier installation. If you can not, we have included instructional videos on how to modify and trim our templates.
- The film is designed to be put on wet. You will be required to dilute the solution provided, to make your own slip solution.
- Installation is a one person job, however it is recommended that you have someone to assist you initially lay the film.
- 2 x Fenders
- 2 x Front Doors
- 2 x Rear Doors
- OPTIONAL: Style Side Tub
*Refer to illustration for exact panel coverage*
Included in the Kit:
- Paint Protection Film cut to fit Ford Ranger Raptor
- Slick Slip PPF Installation Concentrated Solution
- Application Squeegee
- After purchase, you will receive a link to extensive video instructions on how to install BushWrapz on your vehicle. Each model has its own videos with panel by panel instruction
What you need at home:
- 1L Spray bottle
- Lint free cloth
- Clay Bar
Hello Champions, I have only fitted the Cape-Kit just two days ago in preparation for a trip to the Cape tip starting from Adelaide on the 4th July. So while we've not had a chance to comment on the kit as to hoe it stands up to close contact with the trackside scrub, i can definitely say that the install was easier than i thought it would be. Even working around the snorkel and modifying the provided template was a breeze after learning not to be afraid of loading up on the 'slip water'.
I'm really impressed with the look of the wrap now it's on, yes, it is measurably glossier than the standard paint finish, and it feels thick to the touch, so I'm feeling very confident that the Raptor will still look sweet after our return.
The next step i think will be an extreme kit so i can leave it on for longer term protection. We'll send you a happy snap from the 'top tip', appreciated in advance.
No other options for protection with magnetics seeing as the fenders are fibreglass. this is good and much tougher than i thought
I am surprised the protective film works so well. Must try!!
I have been using it for more than an year now. It works well and was very easy to install. I have on bit of damage on my fender where a stick stuck in, but only a small mark compared to what it would have been without it. Very impressed.
Great templates. Easy to apply using the video tutorial.